Friday, May 11, 2012

euphoric utopia


Euphoric state of mind when your around.
I cant remember if I was up or down.
utopia in my life now,
I still don't understand how.
paradise at my disposal,
our hearts are like puzzles
intertwined around each 
other
loving one another.
each and every time we kiss
my entire body fills with  bliss
your every touch captivates my mind
to every one else, our love is blind.
they say what they want because they don't care
it means nothing to them, that our love is rare.
your body is divine, and its all mine.
just so happened the stars were aligned
and our paths crossed at the right time.
to make it cliché (because that what I do)
I want you to need me as much as I need you.
your laugh, your smile, your marble eyes,
I can not wait to begin the rest of our lives.
the one thing I can not do
is try to disguise my love for you
its inevitably true,
that my heart now belongs to only you.
-Written by Amanda Hiser

No comments:

Post a Comment