Tuesday, May 29, 2012

QUESTIONS! WWE


Heyy guys! Thanks for helping me out. Your opinion really does matter to me! It helps me write knowing what other people are thinking. So I really do appreciate it. Heres a start. Its only a few questions, but id appreciate the most detail that you can give. I promise ill quote you. Copy paste style. Ill only fix spelling and grammar errors usually. So thanks again
Name:
Age:
Twitter handle:
Do you think that the funkasaurus is ready to main event?
What do you think the WWE can do with the DIVAS division ? whats your beef with it?
Same with tag titles. What can they do? Whats wrong with them?
Is the miz the next jomo? Meaning is he just gonna job his way out? Whats your favorite miz moment?
Do you think d bryan and punk will be the next “greatest feud?”
Opinions on 3 hour raw?
Opinions on tna going live?
Any ideas for articles?
Rant whatever you want to me!

PLEASE SEND ME EMAILS ITS WAY EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO SAID WHAT@@!


HEELCHAMPMANDY@GMAIL.COM

PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment