Monday, May 7, 2012

If I lived in Chicago....

I could blog way more like I used to back in MySpace days. I lived for it. I love writing. And with the age of twitter and limitations on ourselves I feel like true written word by "normal people" is going away.  Yes. I'm aware there are millions of bloggers. But is there content? No. I plan on writing about two things. Wrestling and traveling. I'll possibly dedicate a separate blog to each-but that's more work - but keep the mesh of them here. The ideas. The drafts.
Since lately most of my travel has been for the wwe anyway - it's a good combo.
Just a few random things about how I write. I do it how I think. Which I know is not ap style or even conceivable by some. A period is a sentence. It's crazy I know! But I'm sarcastic a lot. I'm not really funny even though I think I am.
I'm really random. My thought process is not average by means.
I drink. I smoke. I don't do drugs. I am the happiest I have ever been dating Mathew. 
So get ready for the ride... don't be mad at the two hour wait for the two minute ride. Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment