Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wwe events I've attended!

I'm not sure of exact dates at the moment. But the first event I went to was smackdown in Cleveland in like March of 2010.
I was hooked.
I've attended a smackdown in Toledo Ohio.
I've been to raw in Cleveland twice. Both times we were ringside.
Buffalo new York for night of champions 2011. 11/12 we had up top seats since we traveled to get there.
We went to Detroit for raw 4/23/12. 9 rows behind the announcers table.
Chicago for extreme rules 2012.  4/28/12. We were first bowl back after ringside.
I'll be in Pittsburgh on Monday. 5/14/12. In the top seats. Only cause we seriously hate Pittsburgh. Nothing to do with sports either.
I haven't planned anything else yet since Chicago broke our bank. :-P totally worth it though. I'll be making a post about what we did soon.

I love wwe. I love going to events and screaming my head off and it's just an amazing experience. I also go to a lot of concerts the only one as much fun as wrestling is Icp. LOL can't lie. Entertainment value. Wwe knows what's up. Being only a fan since the return of rock. I know own over 70 wwe DVDs. And combined Mathew and I have over 50 wwe shirts.
It's something we enjoy together. And I wouldn't change it ever.

Oh and were on wwe DVD! Best of raw and smackdown 2011. Ryder/Jackman bit. Randy/mark Henry and chair. And kinda during when lawler gets hurt. :-)

Follow me on the tweeter. @heelchampmandy
@Mizfitmathew

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment